The SUP Deck Bag comes from the legacy of our Big River Dry Bags. We shaped a dry bag specifically for use on stand-up paddleboard decks. To fasten these bags to your deck we use our Self Adhesive Lash Points and the most trustworthy adhesive on the market – 3M ® VHB for maximum adhesion for whatever conditions you can throw at it. There’s also no reason to limit yourself to SUPs – this bag is equally useful on all manner of kayaks, boats, and rafts.
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure
- Fully seam-taped
- Includes aluminum hook ladderlock buckles
- Hypalon loops for attaching gear externally
- Can be removed quickly and easily from your SUP board
- 420D Big River„¢ fabric
HOW TO USE
- Before attaching the self-adhesive lash-patches, measure twice – once the patches are stuck down, they cannot be removed easily. Attach the side patches in a position which allows you to tighten the cinch straps.
- Measure the self-adhesive lash-patches carefully, once the patches are stuck down they cannot be removed easily. Attach the side patches in a position that allows the tightening of cinch straps.
- Like any roll-top dry bag, the SUP Deck Bag is not designed for submersion use. Cameras or phones should be stored in a separate dry bag packed inside the SUP Deck Bag.